PRIVATE TOURS & EXPERIENCES
Are you interested in exploring NYC with a local guide? Want to customize your NYC experience? Book a private tour with me, and we'll go exploring the city that never sleeps. Whether you are a first-time visitor or an avid New Yorker, this city has so much to offer -- history, culture, fun facts, food, shopping, over-the-top decorations ... Let's explore them together!
TOURING NYC WITH A LOCAL
I could list lots of itineraries from the most popular tours that you probably have seen a million times online to some eccentric off-the-beaten-path loops, however, the great thing about booking a private tour is that you pretty much get to choose anything you like.
So instead of me telling you what you should do, how about you first tell me what you want to see or your general guidelines, and we come up with your unique private tour together. This way you know you will get something truly customized and tailored just for you.
Just keep in mind the following
- $60/hour minimum of 2 hours (Party 1 to 5 people)
- $75/hour minimum of 2 hours (Party 6 to 12 people)
- Group rates available on request.
3 simple Rules
- Prices are within the city limits. We can go outside NYC too, but those areas are quoted on request.
- Transportation is not included. I recommend using the Subway, the Ferry. (MTA card / Tickets necessary.) We can use Uber/Lyft or Yellow Cabs or a private car with driver. (All transportation costs are extra.)
- Admission to any payable Attractions/Museums is not included and must be paid for the guide as well, if part of the itinerary.
Languages available: English, Italian, and Spanish
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START... HERE ARE SOME IDEAS
If you have zero clues on where to begin, just tell me if this is your first time or your X-times, if you rather do something historical or more fun/cultural or themed. We'll go from there.
I'm also listing some popular tour ideas and topics. We could start with something along these lines or mix-and-match ... This is just to get the ball rolling:
- Where it all began: Wall Street & the Financial District
- The secrets of Midtown Manhattan
- Visiting the 9/11 Memorial
- Hopping on the Tramway: Roosevelt Island
- Central Park Highlights
- Views from Brooklyn with the Bridge included
- Food Tour of the Lower East Side
- Sunset Tour with Rooftops
If you want to book more than one tour, I would be happy to provide a discount. Shoot me a text/email.
BUNDLE & SAVE
You might also be interested in reading about my "PLAN A NYC VACAY" service, especially if you are about to start planning your trip to NYC. Plus, if you purchase the VACAY PLANNER Service, you can use up to half the fee paid towards a Private Tour. Bundle and Save!
HOW IT WORKS IN A SNAPSHOT
If you have questions before submitting payment, feel free to reach out using the Contact Form.