PLANNING A NYC VACAY
Need help planning your next vacation in New York City? Don't know where to stay and how to choose the right hotel for you? Interested in what activities to choose first and which restaurants to try?
As a New Yorker and licensed Tour Guide, I've spent much time researching and testing all the city has to offer for both personal and professional reasons. New York attracts all types of tourists and explorers, from budget to high-end and all in between - Let me help you plan your dream vacation in the city!
WHAT YOU GET
- Assurance & peace of mind
- Actual tips from someone that knows the city personally and professionally
- Suggestions on how to save money
- Less time wasted trying to figure it all out by yourself
- More time spent enjoying your vacation
RATE: Price varies. Service starts at $125.
TOP-ISSUES TRAVELERS IN NYC FACE
I've lead several tours across the city and met with all sorts of travelers, domestic and international, budget and VIPs, and one thing is for sure -- even the most "researched" and "planned" stay in NYC can always use some fixing.
I heard many times, "If I only know this earlier, I would have done ..." or "Oh, I wished I met you before actually booking our entire stay ..."
When I plan a New York Stay, I ask 2 THINGS to all my clients:
- Tell me your EXPECTATIONS. What do you want to get from your vacation?
- Tell me your BUDGET. Now that we know what you wish for, what's your actual budget?
You can't imagine how many people have expectations that are way too big for their pockets ... not surprising, right? It's probably something we have all realized, whether it's a vacation or buy some new things online, or the lifestyle we would want ... our eyes are too big for our wallets.
But what might surprise you is that sometimes people actually have a great budget to meet their expectations but, because they don't know how to prioritize and manage that budget, they end up "wasting" it on things that are not working towards their expectations.
Here are just a few common issues
- Booking the Hotel/Apartment in the wrong neighborhood/li>
- Spending money when not necessary
- Difficulties choosing restaurants & overpaying for food
- Hard times getting around town
- Choosing the wrong Activities
- Not prioritizing
It turns out that if only people had known a few tips and had the chance to talk to a local before booking their vacations, they would have made different choices and used their budget more purposely.
"BUT I DON'T HAVE A BUDGET ... "
Well, this is not technically true. Maybe you don't have a budget for each individual component of the trip, but you do know whether your cap is $1000, $3000, $10,000, etc.
I mean your max-out-of-pocket that you know. And if you don't, well, you really should know, and it's easy to find out - what can you afford without breaking the bank? Take it from someone that honestly hates budgeting and running the numbers ... Be on top of your finances IS the best thing you can do for yourself.
So back to the budget issue -- I just need to know what you can spend max on the entire vacation. Once we know that, we match the budget to your expectations, and we see how to best prioritize your money to get the most for each dollar spent. Maybe we'll have to cut back on a few things, or maybe not ... In the end, OUR GOAL is to get you as close as possible to all your expectations while staying on budget.
INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE
This is a completely tailored service, so a lot depends on the type of vacation you want to plan. But things we can work on include -
- Discover any special offers on flights
- Where to book for best airfares
- Locating the right neighborhood + accommodation for you
- Help booking your Hotel or Apartment
- Selecting Tours and Activities
- Find out free events and activities during your stay
- Help with choosing Shows, Events, Museums and in case arrange reservations
- Restaurant selection and reservation
- List of Apps to download to help you navigate NYC
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?
There are no two vacations alike, so there are no two prices alike.
You might only need a few suggestions, or you might be looking to plan a vacation with all the bells & whistles. Once I receive the request, I will quote you the service based on your specific needs.
Rates start at $125+. Request your quote now.